If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have travelled in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive or presumptive positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your visit. If you are accompanying someone that wishes to obtain service, we ask that you wait outside of the DriveTest facility to maintain social distancing if you are not providing support or assistance to that person.
At DriveTest, the health and safety of our customers, employees, sub-contractors and suppliers has always been our number one priority. During these challenging and unprecedented times, we would like to share with you the steps we are taking to heighten our already rigorous health and safety procedures, so you can be confident about your visit:
- Reinforced hygiene practices and proper hand-washing techniques
- Increasing the availability of disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at our locations
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols in all of our locations, with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas
- Providing ongoing support, leadership and guidance for our staff members on how to handle issues related to the virus
- Working with our sub-contractors and delivery partners to ensure a safe experience
- Constant communication with our staff and stakeholders regarding any changes or updates
In order to minimize the exposure to our staff and prevent transmission of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Reschedule your visit to DriveTest if you have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, or if you are feeling sick or are experiencing flu like symptoms (e.g. cough, fever, sore throat, etc.)
There are everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses. These include:
- wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- avoid contact with people who are sick
- stay home if you are sick
- Practice social distancing— do your best to keep at least 2 metres from others
In an effort to reduce traffic in our DriveTest Centres, we request that you avoid entering the DTC premises unless absolutely necessary. DriveTest Centre visitors should be limited to actual Road test applicants and customers who require assistance from one of our Customer Service Agents.
We are committed to delivering excellent service, and promise that we will continue to be rigorous when it comes to protecting everyone who interacts with our employees. DriveTest will continue to remain open for business and any changes will be communicated on our website and through our automated messaging system.