Update - July 25th
CURRENT TEST CENTERS WITH NO AVAILABILITY THROUGH DECEMBER 2020 - THESE ARE TEMPORARILY REMOVED AND YOU CANNOT BOOK A TEST AT THESE CENTERS
Please be advised that demand is high and appointments are limited, particularly G tests. G2 availablity is also very limited. We are doing all we can to accomdate requests and our team are searching hourly.
If you have booked with us and we cannot find you an appointment, you will be asked for an alternative test centre. If you have none, or if there are still no dates, you will receiev a full refund.
Our customer service team search daily for appointments. Please bear with us at this exceptional time. We are doing all we can to get dates as soon as they are released. Please help us to continue to stay safe.
License Expiry Concerns
If your driver license expired or expires soon, you will be given a temporary license. You will need reschedule by calling 1-888-570-6110 or 647-776-0331
IMPORTANT - If you have a booked a test with us and are not sure if your test is still going ahead, please email us and we will confirm for you to save a wasted journey.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have travelled in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive or presumptive positive for COVID-19, we ask that you reschedule your visit. If you are accompanying someone that wishes to obtain service, we ask that you wait outside of the DriveTest facility to maintain social distancing if you are not providing support or assistance to that person.
At DriveTest, the health and safety of our customers, employees, sub-contractors and suppliers has always been our number one priority. During these challenging and unprecedented times, we would like to share with you the steps we are taking to heighten our already rigorous health and safety procedures, so you can be confident about your visit:
- Reinforced hygiene practices and proper hand-washing techniques
- Increasing the availability of disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer at our locations
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols in all of our locations, with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas
- Providing ongoing support, leadership and guidance for our staff members on how to handle issues related to the virus
- Working with our sub-contractors and delivery partners to ensure a safe experience
- Constant communication with our staff and stakeholders regarding any changes or updates
In order to minimize the exposure to our staff and prevent transmission of COVID-19, we ask that you:
- Reschedule your visit to DriveTest if you have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days, or if you are feeling sick or are experiencing flu like symptoms (e.g. cough, fever, sore throat, etc.)
There are everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of germs that cause respiratory illnesses. These include:
- wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- sneeze and cough into your sleeve
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- avoid contact with people who are sick
- stay home if you are sick
- Practice social distancing— do your best to keep at least 2 metres from others
In an effort to reduce traffic in our DriveTest Centres, we request that you avoid entering the DTC premises unless absolutely necessary. DriveTest Centre visitors should be limited to actual Road test applicants and customers who require assistance from one of our Customer Service Agents.
We are committed to delivering excellent service, and promise that we will continue to be rigorous when it comes to protecting everyone who interacts with our employees. DriveTest will continue to remain open for business and any changes will be communicated on our website and through our automated messaging system.